Free unrestricted maps for Rocket R GT and TFC now online

Hi Penner, i have one question about yours unrestricted map. I see table ETV 1(1) is without any restriction on throtle opening. Is this table ETV 1(1) part of rain map for neutral and first gear, as i supose to be? If yes, is it wise to tune rain map this way?
Thx for answer.
SmartSelect_20221014_232752_TuneECU.jpg

Hi Penner, i have one question about yours unrestricted map. I see table ETV 1(1) is without any restriction on throtle opening. Is this table ETV 1(1) part of rain map for neutral and first gear, as i supose to be? If yes, is it wise to tune rain map this way?
Thx for answer.
This is the unrestricted All Markets GT map. Looks like ETV1 and ETV2 tables are switched.

Last edited:
Yes, this is unrestricted all markets gt, and i wanted to install it, but i gues this ETV 1(1) is mistake. ETV (1) should be same as ETV 1(2) or (3), they are all "sub" tables in rain mod group of tables and related to diferent gears. Tables ETV 1(2)) and (3) are ok, stock and unchanged like OEM.
ETV 1(1) should be related to neutral and first gear, so this setup make it very dangerus for use in rain mode in real world scenario. Maybe I m wrong, so that is why asking...

Yes, this is unrestricted all markets gt, and i wanted to install it, but i gues this ETV 1(1) is mistake. ETV (1) should be same as ETV 1(2) or (3), they are all "sub" tables in rain mod group of tables and related to diferent gears. Tables ETV 1(2)) and (3) are ok, stock and unchanged like OEM.
ETV 1(1) should be related to neutral and first gear, so this setup make it very dangerus for use in rain mode in real world scenario. Maybe I m wrong, so that is why asking...
The ETV tables are not related to the gears, only the grip throttle position vs rpm. The ignition tables correspond to the gears. In this Penner tune, ETV2 has the lowest numbers. This is obvious. It corresponds to rain mode. ETV1 has lower numbers than ETV3 at the lower throttle positions. It corresponds to road mode. ETV3 is sport mode. To fix this, save the Penner map with a different name. You cannot export the ETV tables. So, in the Penner map, copy ETV1. Then open the new map, go to ETV2 and paste. Save the map. Do the same with the Penner ETV2 and paste it into the new map ETV1.

Dougl, thx for explanation, but my point was in other direction. Under ETV tables you have 12 different tables, grouped in 3 groups, ETV 1, ETV 2, and ETV3, like you said, ..1 is rain, ..2 is road, and ..3 sport, but each of this main group have "sub tables" ETV1 has ETV1(1), ETV1(2), ETV1(3), ETV1(4). Those "subs" are related to gears, (1) for neutral and first gear, (2) for second and third, and so on... Point is that first of these "subs" ETV1(1) have possibly wrong data which results with full open throtle in first gear in rain mode . If someone like me, download map from tuneecu site and install it without knowing much, could have problem using rain map.
I know this basic manipulations with map, copy/paste/save, but the point of my question is other. :)

Thx for answer.
Looks like something went wrong. My tablet is in the shop and I have no access to Tune-ECU til monday. But this should not be in the rain map. As a quick solution you should copy ETV1 (2) tables in there.

Looks like something went wrong. My tablet is in the shop and I have no access to Tune-ECU til monday. But this should not be in the rain map. As a quick solution you should copy ETV1 (2) tables in there.
thx for your answer, just check it, maybe i m doing/looking something wrong

thx for your answer, just check it, maybe i m doing/looking something wrong
Sorry, my stupid. You’re correct. The problem is ETV1(1). Like Penner said, copy ETV1(2) and paste it to ETV1(1). This will give you the stock rain mode. Also ETV2(1) is the stock road mode. To fix this copy ETV2(2) into ETV2(1).

PS. I’m not sure if Penner intended this, but the road mode is the same as sport mode 44.1% throttle and above.

Last edited:
Sorry, my stupid. You’re correct. The problem is ETV1(1). Like Penner said, copy ETV1(2) and paste it to ETV1(1). This will give you the stock rain mode. Also ETV2(1) is the stock road mode. To fix this copy ETV2(2) into ETV2(1).

PS. I’m not sure if Penner intended this, but the road mode is the same as sport mode 44.1% throttle and above.

Is this the map we all have been flashing?

When was it last updated, and could someone do the updates and share the file for the Australian rocket 3r?

Is this the map we all have been flashing?

When was it last updated, and could someone do the updates and share the file for the Australian rocket 3r?
If anyone is going to post a revision of Penner’s map, it should be Penner.

Back