Free unrestricted maps for Rocket R GT and TFC now online

In a modern ECU there are countless tables. It is already a lot of hard work to find the basic ones. But you still got all this "Engine protection" stuff that restricts throttle openings, retards ignition and so on. Plus the ones that refer to temperatures, pressures, loads or what ever. There are hundreds of them. Alain did an incredible job, considering he is a one man show and this is some kind of hobby.

In a modern ECU there are countless tables. It is already a lot of hard work to find the basic ones. But you still got all this "Engine protection" stuff that restricts throttle openings, retards ignition and so on. Plus the ones that refer to temperatures, pressures, loads or what ever. There are hundreds of them. Alain did an incredible job, considering he is a one man show and this is some kind of hobby.
So is this something that you'll be able to get from him to incorporate into your free maps? It sounds like there may be some cost (deservedly) due to Alain, but I'm confident we could crowd source that here. Seems the best thing for the Rocket community is to get this capability included into your maps (since that what everyone's using). Do we know what kind of cost Alain would be willing to let it go for?

I agree with you 💯 I only came here looking for help. I know in time it will get sorted out . I just want my bike back I did say before that I am impatient, but not unreasonable I know it takes a lot of time and computer work to get these parameters figured out and I appreciate all that Alain. Is doing for our community

Just wondering if anybody with Penner or DNK tune has experienced random stalling while coming to a stop with clutch in? We have another dedicated thread for the issue but just wanted to pick brains of all engine tuners 😎

Just wondering if anybody with Penner or DNK tune has experienced random stalling while coming to a stop with clutch in? We have another dedicated thread for the issue but just wanted to pick brains of all engine tuners 😎
There are several tables for idle speed based on temperature, gear and speed. And the L- and I-tables in this area. Plus a stepper motor and a few things I may have forgotten. My map does not touch any them. And I am pretty sure the DNK does not either.

There are several tables for idle speed based on temperature, gear and speed. And the L- and I-tables in this area. Plus a stepper motor and a few things I may have forgotten. My map does not touch any them. And I am pretty sure the DNK does not either.
Thanks Penner!
Can you think of a reason why bike would stall coming to a stop with clutch in? It is very random and a substantial number of bikes are affected. Maurice did record some data via tuneecu when it happened on his bike. Would that help? Sorry didn’t mean to hijack the thread. We have a separate thread for issue and I was wondering if you can help us.
TIA

Good news.
This weekend I will have a 2.5 Rocket on my dyno and test all the maps.
We will have numbers soon.

It is a TFC but I already copied Rocket R ETV tables in one map

Cheers
Ulf
I have now added the TFC and R model
Just scroll to the bottom of the page

The European models will come soon

Cheers
Ulf, could you please explain the difference between Full and Unrestricted Maps? Different markets? I am in the USA

Ulf, could you please explain the difference between Full and Unrestricted Maps? Different markets? I am in the USA

Don´t worry, Hakohio. There is just one map for every version of the Rocket and market.
I did it over several days back then and maybe I messed up some terms.

Back