Free unrestricted maps for Rocket R GT and TFC now online

Penner’s map should open the throttle plates to 100% at wot in road and sport modes up to 8250 rpm. The limit is 59.9% for rain mode. If the tune was downloaded and the plates aren’t open, that suggests that TuneECU isn’t doing what it says it’s doing or that the ECU is preventing it from doing so.
Yea they should but so far not the case and yes carpenter is in touch with Alain but only through emails and his response times are really slow. That’s all I was just looking for some help I’m impatient as they have had my bike for over a year at this point I know carpenter will get it sorted out eventually

post #159 in this thread by Penner talks about a soft rev limit cut at 6800. There could be programming in the ECU that is independent of the ETV tables that closes the throttle plates. It would be interesting to hear Penner’s take on why the plates are closed at wot when the etv is 100%.

post #159 in this thread by Penner talks about a soft rev limit cut at 6800. There could be programming in the ECU that is independent of the ETV tables that closes the throttle plates. It would be interesting to hear Penner’s take on why the plates are closed at wot when the etv is 100%.
Yea can’t get bike past 7400. But plates definitely start closing around 6000 with etv set to 100%

To get the map you need to email him and then pay extra and he will send you the version with the speed limiter removed.
The parameters on the stock map has a speed limit check box so presumably if you uncheck it the speed limit (230 kph) goes away.

Back