First test ride with new tires.

Not really got two puffs and it went out before I left the driveway.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( Hit some heavy rain a few miles north heading for work in Tulsa. A few hard stops thrown in and no problems at all. I keep trying to see if the 140/75R/17 will blow but so far no luck, just seem to be wearing out the brake pads not much else:(:(:(:(:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
Well 600 miles later the front tire is still there. Imagine that. Wet test may be on Monday it might rain, but then again might's are found on a chickens @ss so we shall see. The overall tire combination thus far in my opinion is one of the best i have ever had on any bike. Handling and performance is great. The Exedra Max 240/55R16 and the Michelin Scorcher II 140/75R17 combination is fantastic. :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

1)Would this combo fault the abs system due to size difference?
2)Also how much speedometer error could you expect?
3)If I increased rear shock length 1"over stock (13.5) would have an effect?

No problem with ABS. Speedometer is off by a little bit but no ill effects, Do not know about the 1"over stock shocks. IMG_0330.JPG 12.5 going on this morning.;););)

replaced old stock ME880 with this 85.88 shipped from amzn Shinko 230 rides smooth also noticeable improvement with slow riding- more responsive it does have a slightly different feel but nothing bad just a little different.

Attachments

• IMG_20170802_161303.jpg
    IMG_20170802_161303.jpg
    391 KB · Views: 0
amzn has an incredible deal i couldn't pass up i'll let everybody how it rides this tire had good reviews from both amazon and J&P cycles for 85.88 with free shipping sold on the Shinko 230 Tour Master ;) ordered yesterday and is scheduled to deliver today

Any updates on the Shinko 230 Tour Master tire fitment and review?

Any updates on the Shinko 230 Tour Master tire fitment and review?
it rides well and does last a long time; would recommend to a rider to is going to do a lot of distance riding for turns it does well but not as good as the avon cobra 140; but for the money you get a good tire that will last also at high speeds the bike is very stable rode well with the max/stone on rear

Back