Finally joined the windshield Cupcakes

The local sheriffs were holding a teen student driving course and as I was zooming around on pinky the look of astonishment was something to write home about, on my second lap I slowed down and said to five sherriffs whats up have you never seen a Scotsman on a pink scooter before ? one of rhem answered no sir I never have. :D
Ah - So Americans do not know the Gay Gordons then!?

Maaate anyone can tell you that they were 'paedos lollies' in OZ for many years before they were banned.;):D:D:D:D:D

baae872c2e877ec9fd6ed23d760394f4.jpg

Fags.jpg

Some countries focused their product at a different market - adolesents;)

182179777667_4.jpg

Once again America screwing with the English language, anyone with any insight knows that a "fag" is a cigarette as in Look at that Spanish chap smoking a fag or look at that guy puffing on a fag:p:D

Tell ya what, Amigo . . . let's pole 100 people on the street what the word fag means.
I'll bet you $100 that the very large majority say queer.

Tell ya what, Amigo . . . let's pole 100 people on the street what the word fag means.
I'll bet you $100 that the very large majority say queer.

And all the participants would walk away muttering "He was a Queer one, what a strange question to ask." ;):D:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

You guys must not ride in the temps we do here in idaho, as long as the snow is gone it's not uncommon to be out in 20s to 30s with day temps in the 40s or 50s, although when I showed my son the bike I just bought, first thing he did was bust my balls about the saddle bags and windshield

I've been on both sides of this fence. Ate a lot of gnats and been whacked in the face by a few large hard shelled flying beetles. Two days ago a rock hit my windshield and it could have hit me point blank. FORTUNATELY, my windshield is electrically operated and goes up like a force field at speed and down for air when I want it. Power windows really pisses the Harley Queens off in their $35k chrome carriers. I'm already ugly Dave. Having an eye put out or a dent in my forehead wouldn't help me at the nursing home.
Yep.... I do love the screen on my Trophy ! But it gets kinda warm in summer !

Back