Finally joined the windshield Cupcakes

scot in exile

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket
Well for years I have never understood the fascination with windshields now it all makes sense. :D

IMG_2710.JPG

Makes me what to run out and install one today.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Never understood the concept myself. Motorcycles are Motorcycles. You want comfort from the wind and a place to hold your cup then drive. If you want the wind biting your #ss and the emotional high from riding then get on your bike and ride. Windshield not required. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

I've been on both sides of this fence. Ate a lot of gnats and been whacked in the face by a few large hard shelled flying beetles. Two days ago a rock hit my windshield and it could have hit me point blank. FORTUNATELY, my windshield is electrically operated and goes up like a force field at speed and down for air when I want it. Power windows really pisses the Harley Queens off in their $35k chrome carriers. I'm already ugly Dave. Having an eye put out or a dent in my forehead wouldn't help me at the nursing home.

That Cute Little Pink Scooter is Almost your size.....ie: if you wear your Lift shoes, you'll almost be able to Flat Foot it at the stop lights...;););):roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::laugh:

Back