Finally joined the windshield Cupcakes

That Cute Little Pink Scooter is Almost your size.....ie: if you wear your Lift shoes, you'll almost be able to Flat Foot it at the stop lights...;););):roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::laugh:

So you’re saying if he could perch that stallion flat footed, he would be able to peek over the top of the windshield, therefore not having a peeve re windshields o_O :whitstling: :p

Just to show how stupid/relaxed the motorcycle test is in the States(most States) the lovely lady who brought the scooter to class can use it all weekend and if she successfully completes the course she can then go and buy a Hyabuse without even learning how to use a clutch or shift gears.
Wasn't that different when I took my test either - which was a fair while ago. There weren't that many reliable scooters mind you.

I downloaded the pic of you on your cute new pink road machine and sent it to Alicia. She asked if you were OK. I just don't know what to tell her.

Just to show how stupid/relaxed the motorcycle test is in the States(most States) the lovely lady who brought the scooter to class can use it all weekend and if she successfully completes the course she can then go and buy a Hyabuse without even learning how to use a clutch or shift gears.
Some states let you take the test on a Spider. You don't have to know how to ride on 2 wheels to get a MC license.

The local sheriffs were holding a teen student driving course and as I was zooming around on pinky the look of astonishment was something to write home about, on my second lap I slowed down and said to five sherriffs whats up have you never seen a Scotsman on a pink scooter before ? one of rhem answered no sir I never have. :D

Back