Engine Guards

Jeremy

.060 Over
Ride
2009 Triumph Rocket 3 Touring
For once i am not posting asking a question about an issue i am having!!!!

What is everyone running for engine guard (crash bars) in with highway pegs? After my last ride, the bike is amazing and comfortable, but the tank has the legs spread quite a bit which bothers my hips. I need to be able to extend my legs out.

2009 R3T

Does your R3T not have engine guard bars already? Mine came stick with me and I just added some cheap HD foot pegs.

Does your R3T not have engine guard bars already? Mine came stick with me and I just added some cheap HD foot pegs.

The previous owner may have got rid of them, I am not sure. I have the rear bars around the saddle bags though.

Rivco make these for The Honda Goldwing and because they afit a 1 inch frame, they go straight onto the rocket frame. I have them on my Roadster and they are great for stretching out.
s-l300.jpg

Rivco make these for The Honda Goldwing and because they afit a 1 inch frame, they go straight onto the rocket frame. I have them on my Roadster and they are great for stretching out.
s-l300.jpg
Me too - I have the same ones on one of my R3R's but i had them powdercoted

s-l300.jpg

Cant seem to find these on their site, can you post a link?

s-l300.jpg
**** yeah that looks the go! Save getting those engine bars or dressser bars whatever you call them

Back