I had to buy left hand plus right hand and 4 bolts. Fowlers had them in. Strange thing - they won't sell as kit - you have to buy in parts.

I've decided to stick with the craftride bars as the engine bar itself didn't bend, it was the dreaded/threaded bar. I'm going to order ones in stainless steel but use an engineers bolt in place of the threaded rod. It does seem that is the weak point. While the engine isn't going to fall out which was kinda the original concern, bending of the bolt will cost your radiator.

It is MUCH better to bend mild steel external bolts and brackets than exert excessive loads on the engine casing itself which could crack. They are meant to deform to absorb the impact.

These fit your 2018 Rocket III?
I've got these ones. They are made by Fehling a German company. Got them from wemoto who are local to me. Bike has fallen over when I was rolling it over a trailer and bike rested on these, no scratches to them occurred. They are very substantial. So functional not just for show. As you're UK based even better.

Triumph Rocket III Roadster 11 Engine Bars Fehling Germany Parts at Wemoto - The UK's No.1 On-Line Motorcycle Parts Retailer

Hi all, looking for a pair of black front engine dresser bars / highway bars for my 2016 Roadster.
Very hard to find something online especially in black. Any suggestions/links? Please and thanks 🙏

Back