Rear Dresser bars

WingNut

.020 Over
Ride
2008 R3 Classic
Howdy peeps
Im after chrome rear dresser bars for a 2008 R3 Classic. They are a discontinued item so all the sites that
I have seen that list the part dont actually have them. So this will be a case of someone out there who have them
collecting dust in there cave and would like to unload them.
Any help would be appreciated
Peace.

Howdy peeps
Im after chrome rear dresser bars for a 2008 R3 Classic. They are a discontinued item so all the sites that
I have seen that list the part dont actually have them. So this will be a case of someone out there who have them
collecting dust in there cave and would like to unload them.
Any help would be appreciated
Peace.
Not sure if there is an updated version of the rear crash bars or not? I have a set of the originals and the lower mounts are very flimsy and weak. Eventually one of them will snap (see photo). Going to get both of mine welded with a reinforcement piece of metal.
rearcrashbars.JPG

Not sure if there is an updated version of the rear crash bars or not? I have a set of the originals and the lower mounts are very flimsy and weak. Eventually one of them will snap (see photo). Going to get both of mine welded with a reinforcement piece of metal.
rearcrashbars.JPG
im wondering if flimsy is good, as in, if theyre are ever called upon what would give if they did not, at a gas station they work but at 25mph low side other stuff is gonna get damaged. Im thinking its like an f1 designed to come apart, i like stronger though, i just dont wanna jack up the frame because a 100 bracket was the shiznit 😂, like i said thinking out loud, dangerous i know, shows inside my brain🤪 hopefully it will never be called upon. ( the crash bar you heathens) Rubber down👍

im wondering if flimsy is good, as in, if theyre are ever called upon what would give if they did not, at a gas station they work but at 25mph low side other stuff is gonna get damaged. Im thinking its like an f1 designed to come apart, i like stronger though, i just dont wanna jack up the frame because a 100 bracket was the shiznit 😂, like i said thinking out loud, dangerous i know, shows inside my brain🤪 hopefully it will never be called upon. Rubber down👍
Unknown, but mine just snapped on their own. No crash or bike being dropped.

I use Shipito , a U.S based forwarder. So free shipping to them and they take care of the international part
The price depends on what you sign up for. eg options like photos of package, customs forms etc.
So far I cant complain. had several deliveries with no problems. ( I also own a U.S F250 ute so im always getting parts)
It arrived at Shipito on Friday and is already on its way from them

Back