I prefer the later model (post 2012) Triumph engine guards.
Been through two offs with them and they protected the engine very well.

Would you believe that they are showing as obsolete now.

I just bought a set in August and still find them listed at Bike Bandit.
Go to "accessories" and then "engine Dresser Bars" -
2012 Triumph Rocket III Roadster Parts - Best OEM Parts Diagram for 2012 Rocket III Roadster Motorcycles

I've got these ones. They are made by Fehling a German company. Got them from wemoto who are local to me. Bike has fallen over when I was rolling it over a trailer and bike rested on these, no scratches to them occurred. They are very substantial. So functional not just for show. As you're UK based even better.

Triumph Rocket III Roadster 11 Engine Bars Fehling Germany Parts at Wemoto - The UK's No.1 On-Line Motorcycle Parts Retailer £192
Cheaper at Motea UK ;):D or from some other EU suppliers too.

Crashbar Fehling Triumph Rocket III Roadster 10-16 silver

£172.50 + great postage rates.
FEHLING Schutzbügel, 2 tlg. , Triumph Rocket III Roadster (Stück) | eBay

377-007-PW Fehling Crashbar, 2 parts , Triumph Rocket III Roadster | eBay

Last edited:
Nice, but to spendy for me and also large shipping costs overseas.
I am curious what diameter they are?

When you work out the exchange rate from € and add the shipping you save £6. For the sake of £6 I'd rather buy from a seller I know and trust, the lads at the sales counter in the warehouse are really helpful. I know from experience that if I don't like a product I can return it for a full credit even if they have had to order it in. Mentioning the name of the parts supplier I often use was meant as a recomendation too, so not just a product recommendation but a trusted supplier to obtain from too :)

38mm 1.5" available in black or chrome from many retailers world wide or Fehling themselves if you google their website.

Gratitude for the dope, M8.
Wow! 1.5" is huge!
Bet tis difficult fitting accessories like lights, puke tank, or highway pegs.

Back