Crash Guards for Triumph Rocket Roadster 2018

TyreBender

Standard Bore
Ride
Triumph Rocket Roadster 2018
Hello Friends,

I am new to this group, and need your help. I am based in Chicago suburbs and own a 2018 Rocket Roadster. I am looking at purchasing crash guards for both the front and rear and prepare my motorcycle for the upcoming summer. Kindly suggest where I can source these from. Any kind of advise help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards,
TyreBender

Welcome from the far away suburb of Downers Grove.....The crash guards are in short supply since Triumph quit making them.....There were 3 basic front engine guards made...the rounded cast welded end, the 1/4" flat bar ended type(weaker), and the 3/8" flat bar ended engine guard(stronger) seems the most wanted are the ones that have the rounded cast welded in end, (have some pics that i will look for and try to remember to post here) The rear guards i found a set for a friend on Amazonion recently....I believe the secondary market may be your best chance of scoring a set......Maybe someone knows of a spare set?

WELCOME! to our R3 Family Forum from Tucson, AZ... :thumbsup: :cool: How long have you had your R3R?
-MIG

WELCOME! to our R3 Family Forum from Tucson, AZ... :thumbsup: :cool: How long have you had your R3R?
-MIG
Thank you Sir, I bought this brand new, last year and been sitting in my garage. Plan to ride this summer.

Hello Friends,

I am new to this group, and need your help. I am based in Chicago suburbs and own a 2018 Rocket Roadster. I am looking at purchasing crash guards for both the front and rear and prepare my motorcycle for the upcoming summer. Kindly suggest where I can source these from. Any kind of advise help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards,
TyreBender
I have a rear set of dresser bars advertised in the classified section

Yep, I have posted all the details many, many times they may appear in the 5 similar thread links at the bottom of very thread page or once you have search privileges (which isn't long) you can seach with the stock Triumph part numbers and my User ID 'Ishrub' . The other very good and I use myself are 'Fehling' a German accessory manufacturer for nearly every brand of motorbike on sale in Europe. They are sold by many Triumph aftermarket parts suppliers retailers world wide including Motea in UK (as Craftride) and Squaredeals UK , Triumph Performance Parts in Victoria, Australia and some in USA .

1645532609941.png
1645532626499.png

REAR DRESSER BARS – CHROME A9758047
1645100863119.png

DRESSER BARS, ENGINE A9758099
Suitable for use with Adjustable or Short Highway Peg Mounts
1645100906917.png

Last edited:
Back