Daymaker Type Headlights (Chinese Copies)

All your dreams for side and rear appearance of your indicators to observers and you can read the specs to your hearts content in the instruction guides.
Oooh I like those. They amke the pint that if retrofitted they need to be fitted close to original focal point. @1olbull - One of these MIGHT do well in teh original tail light - MIGHT!. I shall think a while. 18W could be ruddy bright :whitstling:

All your dreams for side and rear appearance of your indicators to observers and you can read the specs to your hearts content in the instruction guides.
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/B1sk2M7PRaS.pdf
Abrams SAE Class-1 Blaster 360 (Amber/Amber) 18W - 6 LED Tow Truck Construction Vehicle LED Hideaway Surface Mount Strobe Warning Light
Abrams SAE Class-1 Blaster 120 (Blue/Blue) 36W - 12 LED Police & EMS Vehicle Truck LED Hideaway Surface Mount Strobe Warning Light
Abrams SAE Class-1 Impact 6 (Blue/Blue) 18W - 6 LED Police & EMS Vehicle Truck LED Hideaway Surface Mount Strobe Warning Light
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81-linXfqlL.pdf
814gtPP4e0L._SL1500_.jpg

Abrams Blaster Emergency Vehicle LED Hideaway / Surface Mount Strobe Warning Light -

Pretty sure the use of all these strobes would be illegal in the states.
With the exception of perhaps the small surface mount IF used as a hazard light.

Oooh I like those. They amke the pint that if retrofitted they need to be fitted close to original focal point. @1olbull - One of these MIGHT do well in teh original tail light - MIGHT!. I shall think a while. 18W could be ruddy bright :whitstling:

A white light to the rear would likely not be legal, except as use for a backup only light.
I reckon also that the strobe function also would be problematic for the coppers.

Pretty sure the use of all these strobes would be illegal in the states.
With the exception of perhaps the small surface mount IF used as a hazard light.
They are US made and certified and all have a function program option to use as indicators, brake or running lights. Open the linked pdf Fitting instructions with complete spec details.

They are US made and certified and all have a function program option to use as indicators, brake or running lights. Open the linked pdf Fitting instructions with complete spec details.

Ish,
I did not catch there was a "solid" illumination option.
Thanks, further research shall be in order.
!
!
!
Edit - After further research, I have ordered this one:

Last edited:
Ish,
I did not catch there was a "solid" illumination option.
Thanks, further research shall be in order.
!
!
!
Edit - After further research, I have ordered this one:

Are you going to try to jam it under the stock lens or make up a mount on your existing guard?

Back