Darkside Debunked by YouTube Motorcycle Messiah

Most odd. I thought he was spot on in his analysis, especially on the types and motivations for research. And I must be candid Steve, but why would you have a problem with someone else running a CT, or not?
I never been on any motorcycle with a CAR TIRE that handled well I dont care how long they last they handle like POOP and thats nothing I would want on any of my bikes BUT if you dont care then knock yourself out .

Most odd. I thought he was spot on in his analysis, especially on the types and motivations for research. And I must be candid Steve, but why would you have a problem with someone else running a CT, or not?

Mike,
I have repeatedly stated I don't have a problem with anyone running car tire. I just think that anybody changing critical original equipment specifically designed for the motorcycle should know and understand the limitations of what they're doing.
Mostly, I just enjoy discussing the science.

Mike, I'm a CT and Exedra Max user. Also use rear pilot 5 in front. Also run other goodies to make the bike's poor throttle response more better. I have learned a lot arguing with these guys about the tyre subject and motorcycle geometry. Small changes in rake angle and tyre shapes make big changes weather holding a line, hooking up on a hard start, just putting around or giving someone a ride on your scooter. It's all gud.

You think they have bad throttle response stock, you should see them with Carpenter tune, low speed turns a real chore, you learn to feather the clutch pretty well

You think they have bad throttle response stock, you should see them with Carpenter tune, low speed turns a real chore, you learn to feather the clutch pretty well
You need a good tune. I was unhappy with my low speed power at first too. She's a different animal since Tommy tuned it.

Back