Best Darkside Review

I raced for years and had some crazy crashes that ruined the helmets I was wearing SO I always wear a helmet period .

Its funny, as kid up until my mid 20s I always wore a full face. Saved my bacon many times in the dirt because we did stupid crap like ride quads and dirt bikes in the Jersey pine barrens and drink. Young and dumb. Then I got in with the HD crowd and got a half helmet, not a skull cap fake dot, those I would never wear. 10 years ago I came to my senses and got a full face again. Got tire of the cold air on late fall / early spring rides and the rain needles on my face. Will never wear anything but a full face again. I gotta keep what brains I have left :)

I've done both, and from personal experience as a motorcycle rider with over 30 years I believe I might be able to include my 2 cents.
If it wouldn't be for people who push limits and test boundaries we'd be still living on a flat earth. People who think "how can I make this work?" are the innovaters. So next time you come to the end of the road and find a gravel road do you continue or turn around. I've ridden Roadsters and Touring on MC tires and car tires on nice streets and gravel and even dirt roads.
Let's stop trying to be right and enjoy the road your on.
And that's all I have to say

The choice is yours, Amigos.
Very well done explanation. He did a great job in comparing the two the pros and cons. If I only rode flat straight roads the darkside would be great. However I don't... Again it's your choice just not mine. After a lifelong of driving motorcycles, cars, trucks, dozers, backhoes, track hoes, and a lot of other vehicles and equipment I have learned some things are designed for specific things.

I've done both, and from personal experience as a motorcycle rider with over 30 years I believe I might be able to include my 2 cents.
If it wouldn't be for people who push limits and test boundaries we'd be still living on a flat earth. People who think "how can I make this work?" are the innovaters. So next time you come to the end of the road and find a gravel road do you continue or turn around. I've ridden Roadsters and Touring on MC tires and car tires on nice streets and gravel and even dirt roads.
Let's stop trying to be right and enjoy the road your on.
And that's all I have to say
MY friend at the bike shop SAYS CARTIRES SUCK so dont make up success stories LOL OH WELL ya cant convince him LMAO

This is a polarizing subject and I think the moderators should make another rule prohibiting the discussion of CTs on a motorcycle.:p

Now let’s talk about Trump and the Pope for a lighter side.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

This is a polarizing subject and I think the moderators should make another rule prohibiting the discussion of CTs on a motorcycle.:p

Now let’s talk about Trump and the Pope for a lighter side.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
The earth is flat, you can't convince otherways, never been to the edge but no matter what the round earthers say its not possible for it to be round it would not work, if it was round, why don't builders use straight levels? :whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Back