So you guys can figure out approx shipping based on where you are .
Seat and bracket is about 21 pounds. Plus you should add a few pounds for box and packaging.

Ishrub is the highest bidder at $125.00 US
Bidding will end at midnight EST.
I will post this in my first post for those who doesn't read everything:)
Also made the right size to put under bracket to get the right messurments

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
So you guys can figure out approx shipping based on where you are .
Seat and bracket is about 21 pounds. Plus you should add a few pounds for box and packaging.

Ishrub is the highest bidder at $125.00 US
Bidding will end at midnight EST.
I will post this in my first post for those who doesn't read everything:)
Also made the right size to put under bracket to get the right messurments

C'mon guys, 12 days to go and out bid me and save me a $200 postage bill, but it would still be a good buy!;):D

For those who have a 05 Rocket instead of just the foam going under the bracket to raise the bracket to fit I covered in leather to make it look nicer.
And for those who has the right Rocket that doesn't need it I won't send, but if you need it I will send just tell me.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    91.2 KB · Views: 2
You guy clock is ticking if this doesn't attrack you not sure what will, looks really cool on the Rocket and comfortable.

Come on guys this has to be worth more than US$125 my bid only remains low because I know post is killer to Oz - even Surface Sea freight from Canada taking two months is expensive. The Corbin Solo I got from @Allan S was C$173 US$140 Surface postage. I believe it was less than half that via air express to the USA

6 Kg (13lb) and boxed 55cm x 43cm x28cm.

1. Link Removed

Back