You guys are great thanks for all your good words and advice.
One day if I decide to keep my Rocket I’m going to put this kind of look in it.
Still thinking of my Boss Hoss:)

Attachments

• 222C6F45-8F4B-4F89-9AFD-6D7DD80C4408.jpeg
    222C6F45-8F4B-4F89-9AFD-6D7DD80C4408.jpeg
    254.7 KB · Views: 5
I would have loved to have bid higher, but wasn't really in the market.I was going to have to use money I already had set aside for other mods to buy it, but couldn't pass it up for around 2 bills after shipping. Plus I didn't want @Ishrub to fork out the dough shipping would have cost him!
Plus I don't have a passenger very often and like just having to pop the riders seat to get access.

I would have loved to have bid higher, but wasn't really in the market.I was going to have to use money I already had set aside for other mods to buy it, but couldn't pass it up for around 2 bills after shipping. Plus I didn't want @Ishrub to fork out the dough shipping would have cost him!
Plus I don't have a passenger very often and like just having to pop the riders seat to get access.

Nice bloke, I like you! ;):D:inlove

As I told Canecorso yesterday when clearing my shed to sort and repack I found some more R3 Rider and pillion twin sets and Sprint ST1050 seats so I have 3 OEM versions for each bike already besides a Corbin heated Dual Tour and a Solo, 4 Corbin backrests, a Utopia Rider's backrest and my own homemade rider's backrest ;):confused::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Nice bloke, I like you! ;):D:inlove

As I told Canecorso yesterday when clearing my shed to sort and repack I found some more R3 Rider and pillion twin sets and Sprint ST1050 seats so I have 3 OEM versions for each bike already besides a Corbin heated Dual Tour and a Solo, 4 Corbin backrests, a Utopia Rider's backrest and my own homemade rider's backrest ;):confused::rolleyes:

Not all of us are hoarders!!!!

Come on you guys wake up this is a total customize seat tomorrow is the last day , if I can't even get my cost back I won't be doing this again.
I’m in the market...I’ve tried following this thread but can’t see what you’re selling. Any chance you can post more details?

Back