$150.00 US.

As I've got a larger than average bottom, and it'll fit the roadster, I'll save @Ishrub the high dollar postage and throw my hat in the ring at $150USD since no one else seems interested. Either way @canecorso this seat looks awesome!

Now.....does anyone have the rear attachment bracket for it they are looking to get rid of?

Ya gotta beat them not match! ;):D

congratulations Dealer! you got one hell of a seat you won’t be disappointed.

For the other captains thank you for your interest and participation

Dealer - send me all you information and I’ll see how much shipping is and you can send me total of amount and I’ll send Seat with tracking #. We all look forward to see pictures of this seat on your bike.

Also I would love feed back on why it didn’t go higher? Was it the style? Does people like a seat to have all those seams in seat?

Also I would love feed back on why it didn’t go higher? Was it the style? Does people like a seat to have all those seams in seat?
Honestly the style was what killed it for me. I've been thinking about seeing if you could make me one with the medical gel, that looks stock in the front, and maybe 2 inches wider on the pillion seat. Just waiting to get my money right again.

I'm not in the market for another dual seat. I have a Corbin Dual tour that I love.

If it were a solo, I would have bid. I will be contacting you to rebuild my stock seat for better ergos and gel soon though.

@canecorso I have to chalk it up to "stuff happens" and "timing is everything in life".

You with your skills and entrepreneurial spirit represent the best of our culture, and in order for that to work in the big picture, you, and people like you, make leaps of faith.

Even the big guys miss out some times -- remember Ford's Edsel, or more recently the Honda residential cogeneration product (came out one year, and then was withdrawn from the market).

I don't know your situation, but I would suggest you have gained some positive recognition for your seat work, so you could view this as an advertising investment. And back to timing, had I known about you two years ago, I might have gone with you instead of the way I went, and when the time comes, if you're still around, I will contact you.

My sense is humans have many quirks associated with things that touch our bodies, and so such preferences tend to be individualistic in that domain.

Anyone who has specific preferences, and didn't talk to you about theirs, might think your seat wouldn't "fit", because all of us tend to make mountains out of mole hills when facing the unknown. And all the Touring owners were out because of the configuration. I think that's why most seat folks I know require the owner to send in their seat for work.

Being an entrepreneur takes courage, and I would suggest you need to post every once in a while "I do seats and I'm still here", in the same way we know @Dain and @Paul Bryant and @DEcosse and others have wares and services of value to the Rocket community.

I wish you the greatest success.

Back