I won’t go nude sorry,
All these years you guys have always bee there for me,
I’m sure I won’t make money on the my time and material , but this is my way of saying thanks.
And to show off my workmanship this one is 90% of my standards of my workmanship:) and my standards are high wife always says I’m too picky and I sometimes drive my self crazy.

I won’t go nude sorry,
All these years you guys have always bee there for me,
I’m sure I won’t make money on the my time and material , but this is my way of saying thanks.
And to show off my workmanship this one is 90% of my standards of my workmanship:) and my standards are high wife always says I’m too picky and I sometimes drive my self crazy.
Aahh well, only Jim will be disappointed then. ;):D

Great idea and work mate I'm sure the bids will flow in closer to the deadline.
Freight is a killer on bulky items to Oz - I do not know how some of the eBay shippers get their shipping prices, some are ballistic, others must have good rates or make a loss on the postage as it costs a motsa even with USPS Priority International for one off Post Office counter purchase.

I could alway weigh the seat and and say five pounds for box and packaging should give a close idea how much shipping will be.
With the polymer in seat and pillion and extra foam is a lot heavier then stock seat.
If you put down in business class it’s far cheaper. And I’ll be shipping in business class.
I had a guy ship a Boss Hoss seat from a trike it’s huge and he spent $130 to ship it to me, I forget where it came from what part of the States. And he packed in a bigger box then he neded to, I would think he would of saved if would of done a smaller box.

Totally agree, far too many places couldn't Give A SH!T what freight costs you especially as most is charged as cubic volume, so air is very expensive to ship!

I've sold and shipped about 5 seats so far and spend the time to make a form fitted cardboard sheath bound with packing tape. Afterall the seat is robust just needs protecting from cuts really.

Ishrub, you do Reupholstery on seats?
Some times I have drove to Buffalo for a seat seams to be less money to ship to buffalo crazy when I’m only a little over a hour drive.
I had one guy ship a seat to me and put down new, cost me $40 to receive it and yet I sent it back to him really new done in leather and he picked it up and didn’t cost him anything. Lol So now I say to put used and no charge. Weird

hey BigNorm, this seat would be perfect for you to take apart and learn from, you can make the seat deeper back a little narrow ,
It would be good for you to learn from, just remember once tampered with you void my warenty :)

Here's some pictures of me on the seat siting on bike like I was riding, and with bike straight with my legs on the ground, this is more lower back support and keeping you in the seat while taking off fast.
Here's some more picture of seat so you can see the shape,
If you rather have the high back support and like that look this seat is not for you.
As you can see there is plenty off room for a bigger butt:)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    231 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    224.1 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    272.4 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    211.4 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    128 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    148.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
OK, I'll get the ball rolling. Starting Bid US$125

Sadly with a likely US$150 shipping cost to OZ I doubt I could ever match you rich *Gringos!;):D

*Being from much further South than any Mexican i feel entitled to use the term.

Since I’m not wide in the butt, the width concerns me, but it sure looks like a great seat brother!
I defer to Pete........

Back