It all depends what look you like the best, I don’t think there is a seat out there that is done like this.
inmy inpion this seat looks way better and is comfortable.
It’s trike the Rocket you either love the Rocket or you don’t.

I was more referring to the comfort of the high back rest ;)

Then again it’s what you like I have a Corbin seat and it has the high back rest I like as well, but I have a bad back And if I had to choose I rather have the lower back support, And it’s a different look, one day when I get mechanisms I will do the both,
But right now I’m just doing different, and trying to make something that suits the Rocket and that is comfortable, if you want I can put Seat back on my Rocket and have my wife take a picture of me sitting on bike and see how good I look on it:)?

Then again it’s what you like I have a Corbin seat and it has the high back rest I like as well, but I have a bad back And if I had to choose I rather have the lower back support, And it’s a different look, one day when I get mechanisms I will do the both,
But right now I’m just doing different, and trying to make something that suits the Rocket and that is comfortable, if you want I can put Seat back on my Rocket and have my wife take a picture of me sitting on bike and see how good I look on it:)?

Ya, if you don't mind - I have a bad lower back too, that's why I'm asking. one time I put the single seat on & I really couldn't believe how much I needed that back rest ;)
If your supports equally, I'm interseted

My Brown seat is done almost the same way but this one has more width for but.
When my wife gets home tonight and I’ll have her take a picture, would you like the only bottom half picture? Or a picture of all me sitting on Rocket?

I have the dual seat with backrest on my 05 classic that someone before I bout it tried to attach the pillion stob plate with rivets. They didn’t hold and the pillion area has never “latched in” but it has made no difference even with wife on the back riding twisties aggressively. I think the rider weight (all 115 pounds of her)
Keeps the seat down on the attachment stob that it doesn’t matter. My 2cents.
Canecorso, how does that back rest compare to the original rest that sits up high in the lower back on the post it’s on?
I do exactly the same , have a 2 latch seat . Removed the rear latch and the seat fits firm and stable using just the front latch ! Nice seat @canecorso and nice gesture . :thumbsup:

When my wife gets home tonight and I’ll have her take a picture, would you like the only bottom half picture? Or a picture of all me sitting on Rocket?

Uh Oh, more width?
I have narrow hips so I don't think I'd like more width. how bout you take a pic that shows how high the backrest comes up on your back & take a pic of just the seat on the bike, from the top & rear to show how much wider please.

just using front latch might work fine as just the driver, but with a passenger I would think using the two latches would be safer for passenger.

@RKTNMYPKT Jim wouldn't let an opportunity to direct a photo shoot go surely would he?;):D

Back