Custom seat (2).jpg
Custom seat (3).jpg
Custom seat (1).jpg
Since I’m not wide in the butt, the width concerns me, but it sure looks like a great seat brother!
I defer to Pete........
He can make whatever you want to suit your needs I'm sure. I'm a larger lad, so I got him to go wider, and I only wanted lower back support. @BigNorm , this may be suitable for what you are looking for.

Senefan, your seat is deeper but made your pillion seat not as deep and I think yours was just as wide but yours is done in Leather, very sweet. and this seat is shape a little different. Both very nice seats.

Senefan, your seat is deeper but made your pillion seat not as deep and I think yours was just as wide but yours is done in Leather, very sweet. and this seat is shape a little different. Both very nice seats.

You really do some fine work Sir!!!

Thank you I do my best just because I’m so picky some time I don’t make much lol
I got this Boss Hoss seat and who ever redone this put like a silicone in the seat I can mold it around my fist and used a really soft foam, so I cut the seat all out and replacing all new foam and inserting my polymer .
This job was just a polymer insert,
Sure I still could have done it over the cheep foam but couldn’t do it, and I can’t ask for more money.
Perhaps this is why I don’t make the big bucks lol.

Custom seat (2).jpg
Custom seat (3).jpg
Custom seat (1).jpg

He can make whatever you want to suit your needs I'm sure. I'm a larger lad, so I got him to go wider, and I only wanted lower back support. @BigNorm , this may be suitable for what you are looking for.
It's still too small. Lol. I would love one of @canecorso seats. I'll be working on mine to get the fit right. Once I do I'll be getting with him for some of that foam.

Hey BigNorm, you need a big ass seat like this lol this tool you should get great for shaping foam used to use it for carving and duplicating furniture carving goes through foam like butter and different speeds , I think there close to $400 but well worth it. One day your be better then me or just as good:)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    80.8 KB · Views: 2
It's still too small. Lol. I would love one of @canecorso seats. I'll be working on mine to get the fit right. Once I do I'll be getting with him for some of that foam.
I'm not sure if you can get any larger than that, between the medical gel and foam, he went as large as we thought we could. It's a tight fit to get the 3 bolts in to re-attach the seat back onto the touring model, and very tight fit to remount the quick attach luggage rack( my tour pack is mounted to a stock touring luggage rack)

Oh you got the bolt in one,
I tell you how to do it , keep the bottom where the bolt is the same , build your seat up almost like a up side mushroom, so your with of seat is on top then tapper it in.
This way you have and the clearance to bolt in.
You can do it I have faith in you.
The easiest to do if your fairly good in metal is to bend some meatal that is strong enough to hold you, to bend it the shape of your butt and the width you want and get the double sided rivetts and attach it to your plastic seat where you want it , then build it up.
Now you cutting and sewing will be put up for a good test;)
I hope that’s clear.

Yes when you have all those moving parts you really need to change the seat and keep in mined the more you build it up to clear what ever the higher the seat will be , I can't make my seat too high or I cant touch the ground lol

Back