COOLANT OVERFLOW TANK-------------AGAIN

I see it's long and skinny!
This some kind of Aussie phallic symbol?
:eek: :p
Waiting on my OZClaw = excited!
Long and thin goes too far in but short and thick does the trick:laugh::whitstling:
Nah - I think the skinny tube looks less intrusive or in your face

Bit of a funny situation - when I fitted this up and filled the tube up, i blew (with my mouth) on the top of the new overflow tank to purge the overflow flex tube to the radiator.... And just as i was doing this my nephew (19yo) walked in the garage:notworthy: and gave me THAT looko_O:oops: bloody typical:confused:

Well I Finished making my own and had it polished today.
We will see how this goes.
Mounting is hidden between the radiator shroud and the mesh protector.
Holds about 400ml... which is the full mark of the standard plastic bottle.
While I was there I installed my UNI Filters using the original Triumph rubbers so they should never pop off.
IMG_1012.JPG
IMG_1013.JPG
IMG_1014.JPG
IMG_1015.JPG
IMG_1016.JPG
IMG_1017.JPG
IMG_1018.JPG
just looking at the unifilters i have mine cable tied just above the metal clamps on the rubber stacks there is a grove just above the clamp that the cable tie sits in nicely . looking at that tube coolant bottle gave me an idea why not use the engine dress bar for the coolant bottle seal and fit nipples for the hoses it looks like it would hold about the same amount , i like that ozclaw with what looks like ram air duct

Last edited:
just looking at the unifilters i have mine cable tied just above the metal clamps on the rubber stacks there is a grove just above the clamp that the cable tie sits in nicely . looking at that tube coolant bottle gave me an idea why not use the engine dress bar for the coolant bottle seal and fit nipples for the hoses it looks like it would about the same amount , i like that ozclaw with what looks like ram air duct
Yeah we did the piping into the engine bar but i gets very hot

I am concidering making another one slighty larger diameter but I will see how this one goes first

If you can get a closeup of your mounts for it (on bottle and bike), I'd appreciate it. I like mine, but need to make my strap mount more aesthetically pleasing. I didn't orriginally see anywhere else to put it.

Back