COOLANT OVERFLOW TANK-------------AGAIN

If you can get a closeup of your mounts for it (on bottle and bike), I'd appreciate it. I like mine, but need to make my strap mount more aesthetically pleasing. I didn't orriginally see anywhere else to put it.
It is mounted simply by removing the two radiator shroud bolts then sliding the bracket between the shroud and radiator (this is how i marked the holes for drilling). The bracket is 1.2mm stainless steel. I would need to remove the overflow tank to take a pic, i will see what i can do.

@Mittzy Don't go to the trouble of removing anything. I've got mine mounted there, but external to the shroud. Of course mines not nearly as nice since it's a strap mount ;)

Nice job Mittzy, I get a lot of various parts ect from this guy he is at Hornsby NSW but freights to anywhere, you would be flat out making these for the price ,

Nice job Mittzy, I get a lot of various parts ect from this guy he is at Hornsby NSW but freights to anywhere, you would be flat out making these for the price ,
Yeah - That's cheap, But not custom made.

True, I have several "custom made" Stainless steel coolant recovery tanks in the shed that I have had made for various Rods I have had ,but the stock plastic one works just fine.
I only replaced the plastic one cos my Roadster is going in for surgery next week.... 200+HP

Dont know about the CF wheels.
How wlid is your 210hp
I think the biggest difference will be between 4 and 7 k rpm torque just keeps going longer think of a Kawasaki Zx14 up to around 180 ks will not get you I know because swapped with a mate and with me riding the zx14 I could not get past my r3 down the straights

Back