Bridgestone Exedra Max Radial

Plenty written about it on here recently. Best tyre I've used and I've have a couple each of Metz and Avon. I especially like the higher profile and smoother ride but the grip and wear is far superior too. Unless someone comes up with something better (specifically designed for a motorcycle) I won't be using anything else.

I have them mounted to my R3T and have no complaints. Handle great solo and great two up with trailer.

I bought one and mounted it myself and put about 3000 miles on it so far. Led a few Harleys through the Rockies and had to wait on them at the end of the twisties, but the fun part was leaving them when climbing up the mountains. I could hear them downshifting before I got too far ahead. The tire worked great. It's a bargain and a great tire.

ok you are getting me a little worried I got mets marathons on a touring and have 2100 miles on them so far still got 97% or so tread I hear that there only getting 3 to 5 k out of them and I'm leaveing in the morning for 2800 mile ride then the 15 leaveing for Vegas so did I get lucky and end up with a good set or is it that I try not to leave them at the stop light lol sorry just jokeing I still would like to know how far people are getting as I'm looking to get 12 to 15 k out of them

I've enjoyed my Bridgestones so far.. I'll tell you, tire prices had me debating on changing bikes! But these Bridgestones are pretty close to 'normal' bike tire prices and so far they have been fantastic.

The 240/55-16 does raise the rear of the bike about an inch. It is a noticeable difference in height when stopped. Also, by raising the rear of the bike, the front end is pulled in a bit, making the bike more 'flickable' in the corners, but I do notice that it takes away some of the straight-line stability on the highway. I feel my bike is a more affected by side winds and it likes to basically go where ever I'm looking.. Not a real complaint though, just something I've noticed.

I've got between 5 and 6 thousand miles on mine now and they are holding up well. I can't remember the mileage I was at when I had them mounted! I guess I'm getting old!.. lol

I've enjoyed my Bridgestones so far.. I'll tell you, tire prices had me debating on changing bikes! But these Bridgestones are pretty close to 'normal' bike tire prices and so far they have been fantastic.

The 240/55-16 does raise the rear of the bike about an inch. It is a noticeable difference in height when stopped. Also, by raising the rear of the bike, the front end is pulled in a bit, making the bike more 'flickable' in the corners, but I do notice that it takes away some of the straight-line stability on the highway. I feel my bike us a more affected by side winds and it likes to basically go where ever I'm looking.. Not a real complaint though, just something I've noticed.

I've got between 5 and 6 thousand miles on mine now and they are holding up well. I can't remember the mileage I was at when I had them mounted! I guess I'm getting old!.. lol

Thanks for the pointer hadn't consider that.. now I know why my bike is a little lighter in the steering.. I re-torqued the headstock thinking it was the bearing :eek::D

Back