Radial brake caliper

Bow

.040 Over
Ride
Rocket 3
I won't to use a pair off radial brake calipers. Because they have more stopping power then original and they are in user condition not so expensive as some other. But i need a bracket for that. To convert from axial to radial. Does anybody know where to buy these brackets. Or maybe you have done it your self and can share the drawing

Close the topic. I bought some blue spot calipers from Yamaha. They are excellent with sinttered pads

Oke . But the blue spot is not radial. But i can make pictures. That will take some time to. First make a bracket.

Just so you know @Paul Bryant designed a bracket to radially mount a front caliper underslung on the rear. Not sure if he is selling them??? If so I'm interested in it also. :)

Yes Warp, I started this project, have the plates cut out but didn't get to finish it.
1AAA.JPG

I did it the other way. Took a Öhlins USD fork from a Ducati Hypermotard SP with 48mm diameter and 180mm suspension, replaced the OEM springs by stiffer springs. Fender is taken from a Suzuki M 1800, slightly modified. Works really great, but a lot of work...
Regards, Georg
Öhlins-Brembo M 50.jpg
Öhlins-Brembo M50.jpg

Very nice! Did you pre-measure the spacing of the calipers to discs on the OEM wheels, did you need to make spacers, or where you just lucky? Must feel like a different bike with those forks.

Back