Boss audio???

Just got a Sena 20s today!
Awesome sound - and LOUD!
Doesn't piss-off everyone around you either!!!!

Old post, but I just got my 20s in the mail yesterday, and yeah she's quite loud when speakers are positioned right. Really glad you've a sena, will make life easy when I get to WA. I fought the same issues with a properly fitted helmet ripping my earphones out sometimes, or pressing one, angling it, and not getting sound from one side.

The 20s is nowhere near as complicated as the reviews make it seem, easy to use, loud as hell, and fits the RS1R nexx helmet like it was made just for it.

Old post, but I just got my 20s in the mail yesterday, and yeah she's quite loud when speakers are positioned right. Really glad you've a sena, will make life easy when I get to WA. I fought the same issues with a properly fitted helmet ripping my earphones out sometimes, or pressing one, angling it, and not getting sound from one side.

The 20s is nowhere near as complicated as the reviews make it seem, easy to use, loud as hell, and fits the RS1R nexx helmet like it was made just for it.

GOODONYA!
They work well with my Schuberth M1 as well.
The Schuberth comm system was not near loud enough for me so I peddled it off on E-Bay.
My Bro, Dan and I both have them and the helmet to helmet works well, EXCEPT it has quite a bit of background noise when not speaking.

I started out with a boss audio system but quickly replaced the speakers with a pair of Kicker 4 inch marine speakers. Even with a 20 inch windshield those boss speakers couldn't be heard over 50. The kickers are awesome. I can hear them no matter how fast I'm going. I kept the boss Bluetooth receiver and wiring though. I've got a Ramair intake so I use the empty space below the seat to keep it all. I also use a Bluetooth controller to control my phone so I can adjust the volume and control play. It fits perfect on my left grip. Works great!

anyone know if the Boss audio system is worth hooking up???

Two comments and sorry if any owns this.

Boss = Complete crap. Honestly not worth elaborating on. They are just...crap.

Second...why?
Again , apologies to all with sound systems but I just don’t get it. Isn’t it about ...The bike ...The elements...Freedom...keeping it RAW...why want to add anything domesticated to that?

Just my opinion but I don’t get it. Every time I see a Harley with his tinny sound system blasting out Wild Thing...I crack up!
Just sayin...everyone to thier own but my sound system stays in the car to relive the boredom...no boredom relief needed when me and TR3...GRIP IT AND RIP IT...just sayin...

Two comments and sorry if any owns this.

Boss = Complete crap. Honestly not worth elaborating on. They are just...crap.

Second...why?
Again , apologies to all with sound systems but I just don’t get it. Isn’t it about ...The bike ...The elements...Freedom...keeping it RAW...why want to add anything domesticated to that?

Just my opinion but I don’t get it. Every time I see a Harley with his tinny sound system blasting out Wild Thing...I crack up!
Just sayin...everyone to thier own but my sound system stays in the car to relive the boredom...no boredom relief needed when me and TR3...GRIP IT AND RIP IT...just sayin...

I get that. I often ride without music but just as often with music. It's like my own personal soundtrack. Music, to me at least, heightens the experience. But to each his own I say.

Back