Boss audio???

Just got a Sena 20s today!
Awesome sound - and LOUD!
Doesn't piss-off everyone around you either!!!!

Never understood the need to listen to music while riding, from day one back in 1975 I have always worn ear plugs remember once that ringing starts it never goes away.
This place will however help remove it's more annoying sides from time to time. myNoise™ • Focus@Work - Relax@Home - Sleep@Night

Ages ago I had Audio fitted to my bike. Realised that there are times it's better to be able to hear sirens and assorted F*ckwits. I use good filtered ear plugs now.

I found the lg Bluetooth headphones with the retractable ear buds work awesome. It works as ear plugs, music, directions, and when needed not hear the wife!!!

I found the lg Bluetooth headphones with the retractable ear buds work awesome. It works as ear plugs, music, directions, and when needed not hear the wife!!!

You can get a well fitting helmet over - on and then off with these in ear without drama??? :eek:

Yes, very likely I've just had issues with my helmets (several of them) pulling ear buds out of my ear, sometimes when I put the helmet on, sometimes when I take the helmet off.
Just sayin' . . .

Yes I put the headphones on before putting the helmet on. I have not had too much of a problem with your bets getting pulled out as long as I put them in away from the strap. Plus if I ride without a helmet they don't blow off either, but that might be because I have a 19 1/2 inch neck.

Yes I put the headphones on before putting the helmet on. I have not had too much of a problem with your bets getting pulled out as long as I put them in away from the strap. Plus if I ride without a helmet they don't blow off either, but that might be because I have a 19 1/2 inch neck.
That is a very long neck:eek::eek:

Back