Been keen to try out a Jardine Big Boss exhaust - finally got one.

That’s interesting, the O2 plug is on the opposite side to my Chrome Jardines. Did they change the build at some point?
Just purchased set of Jardines and mine have the 02 plug is in same location as @Ishrub exhaust I didn't try installing it yet but it looks like the sensor will interfere with the abs unit on my '14 Roadster. The design might of possibly changed in 2010 when abs became standard on roadsters.

I have Big Thunder baffles in my V&H short shots on the Harley, they are fantastic, took out all of high pitch sounds, and gave a more lower sound, and also gave me my power back in the mid range, i was thinking about pulling the baffles out of my Jardines on the touring and installing a set of these baffles, but i low sided it last year and crunched the right side Jardine exhaust, trying to figure out what to replace it with now, and pick up a right side sub frame for the pannier, and the right side crash bars

whats the difference in regular jardines exhaust or Jardines Big Boss exhaust?
One yells at ya! ...............................Guess which one. ;) :roll::roll::roll::roll:

Same, same, just the Model Name for the Rocket III range initially the 2004-2009 version.
“Big Boss” slashcut Rumbler full system
There was a later version for ABS Roadsters and the R3III Touring
All long gone after Jardines taken over by a large corporate that makes and sells Supertrapp and Kerker branded systems.
Jardine Complete Exhaust System for the Rocket III
jardine4
jardine2.jpg
The “Big Boss” slashcut Rumbler full system gives the Rocket power and style. The 3:1:2 exhaust features a beautifully crafted header with a Black Ceramic coating.
The Header connects to two balanced and highly polished chrome 3 1/2” x 24” slashcut mufflers. Chromed heatshields are also provided to keep the system looking its best.
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
jardine3.gif
jardine1.jpg
nb_line.gif
© 2011 - newbonneville.com, L.L.C. - Terms and Policies

One yells at ya! ...............................Guess which one. ;) :roll::roll::roll::roll:

Same, same, just the Model Name for the Rocket III range initially the 2004-2009 version.
“Big Boss” slashcut Rumbler full system
There was a later version for ABS Roadsters and the R3III Touring
All long gone after Jardines taken over by a large corporate that makes and sells Supertrapp and Kerker branded systems.
Jardine Complete Exhaust System for the Rocket III
jardine4
jardine2.jpg
The “Big Boss” slashcut Rumbler full system gives the Rocket power and style. The 3:1:2 exhaust features a beautifully crafted header with a Black Ceramic coating.
The Header connects to two balanced and highly polished chrome 3 1/2” x 24” slashcut mufflers. Chromed heatshields are also provided to keep the system looking its best.
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
jardine3.gif
jardine1.jpg
nb_line.gif
© 2011 - newbonneville.com, L.L.C. - Terms and Policies
Hmmm, mine are 4” X 24” slash cut on the ABS roadster

Back