Thanks man. I have it covered with grannie panties for now. I will have to hang them back on her clothes line when I get the cover. Hope she hasn't noticed.:eek:

covers

I got that cover from those folks on EBay.
The cover is a decent "travel" cover. Took some time to get shipped.
The downside, doesn't fit my classic worth squat. Fits/fit the wifes Thunderbird really well.
Held up about as well as one from Target. Value, just about the same too.

I've now got 3 bikes under covers from Dura Shield. Totally awesome, serious covers.
I haven't tried the travel version yet but plan on it.
I got the standard and a lined. Definitely NOT travel type but the best covers I have used. I live in Wyoming(wind) and don't even need the tiedowns. I'm totally impressed

I got that cover from those folks on EBay.
The cover is a decent "travel" cover. Took some time to get shipped.
The downside, doesn't fit my classic worth squat. Fits/fit the wifes Thunderbird really well.
Held up about as well as one from Target. Value, just about the same too.

I've now got 3 bikes under covers from Dura Shield. Totally awesome, serious covers.
I haven't tried the travel version yet but plan on it.
I got the standard and a lined. Definitely NOT travel type but the best covers I have used. I live in Wyoming(wind) and don't even need the tiedowns. I'm totally impressed

Thanks for the opinion.
Given that the Dura Shield is on back order I plan to buy one asap to have as a backup.
That was the info that I was waiting for. Which Dura Shield do you like the most?

I'm shocked that more people dont love there bike as much as us. Leaving it out in the elements is just abuse.
I havent gone as far with my love as Evil Mitch but I could be getting close.

Mitch, put a pic of your wife on your phone just to appear respectable.;)

Back