Best Darkside Review

Hahahahaha, Lupe gave Guzzi Dan his Rocket with a car tire and rode a different bike when we were out there. At the gas station a mile from his house, Dan got off the Rocket and said "trade bikes, I'm not riding that thing with a car tire".

I have ridden the dark side and it is disconcerting, especially in a lane where the tire track areas have been depressed from heavy commercial truck use.

Last edited:
Wonder how it'll go on the new model? Heaps of room for a great big one.................:evil:

Will not do well because there is very little room between tire and that license plate holder and car tire grow with speed.
but i am sure someone will try it:roll::roll::roll:

Hahahahaha, Lupe gave Guzzi Dan his Rocket with a car tire and rode a different bike when we were out there. At the gas station a mile from his house, Dan got off the Rocket and said "trade bikes, I'm not riding that thing with a car tire".
And he felt right at home with the cb500 x:D

I sold it a few months ago

:eek::eek::eek:

Curious what you thought of it?

You must have forgotten that you're supposed to sell all your unwanted bikes to me. I have a home for unwanted bikes, it's my contribution, strictly because I want to help. :D

:eek::eek::eek:

Curious what you thought of it?

You must have forgotten that you're supposed to sell all your unwanted bikes to me. I have a home for unwanted bikes, it's my contribution, strictly because I want to help. :D
You should have told me you were interested, i sold it for 3850, with that i bought the rebel500 that Neida will ride to RAA West, now i just have to sell the Ninja 500 that she rode to RAA Spearfish, $2000 and is yours, take a plane and ride it back:D

THATS a smart man

Back