Battle of the Bobbers

Your right they did come from cold storage
Not wild though Eastern Shore Farm raised. Thought I'd work my way thru the different varieties they have. Onle ate about 40 of them buggers last night :)
You need to come back down to Louisiana and get some. :thumbsup:

Test rode a Scout a couple times.
Like a big mini bike with grabby front brakes and a lousy seat.... mehhhh

You need to come back down to Louisiana and get some. :thumbsup:
Love to but if I can get any time away in the next week or so it will be to the devils whip. And maggie valley. Probably keep a no news about it on farce book or my kin folk out that way will want me to visit also.

Mike,
. . . and youse were a Squid???
Shame, shame, shame!

Lived in Virginia Beach for 11 years. I sailed, boated and fished all over the Chesapeak but never had the desire to eat shelled snot off the bottom. I have many friends that love that nasty stuff. One who I ride with carries his shucking knife in his saddlebag and when we ride around tbe Hood Canal, pulls over at low tide, picks them up and eats them right there.

Lived in Virginia Beach for 11 years. I sailed, boated and fished all over the Chesapeak but never had the desire to eat shelled snot off the bottom. I have many friends that love that nasty stuff. One who I ride with carries his shucking knife in his saddlebag and when we ride around tbe Hood Canal, pulls over at low tide, picks them up and eats them right there.

I shall admit it tastes better at the "Y"!!!

Oysters are good eating. Really like the taste of them when freshly picked. Nothing beats fresh blue crap. Use to go down to the outer banks and use a casting net in the surf. Had a old fashion milk crate that i would empty the net into. Little ones got out but the larger ones were stuck. First time i brought home a bunch of blue craps my daughters cried when they heard them scream as you throw them into a pot of boiling water. Made them take a taste. Next time i went out crapping and came home noticed a pot of boiling water already going. Both daughters already had the table set. Did not say a word just went along. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Went to a vintage bike show, dealer from Buffalo had some triumphs to demo. I tried the bobber from triumph and I do like it, I'd just change some things. seat for one,move the pegs forward, take off the ridicules rear fender an license frame. Other than that is was a nice ride, 6 gears and all!! lots of power for a small(531lbs.)bike. Oh, and no rockets to demo,WTH? I did not ride mine in this time ,had an old Honda to show.

Back