Any "must do" mods?

I guess pegs forward are better for taller riders. I am 6'1 and quite heavy build so I suspect those pegs will have to go forward ( by the way is it difficult to change their position?) . So I will have to look into insolation tricks.
super easy to change position... i moved them forward, but so far, middle position works best for me, 6'1" as well. I need to pull the bars like an inch back though.

super easy to change position... i moved them forward, but so far, middle position works best for me, 6'1" as well. I need to pull the bars like an inch back though.
Ok follow up question if you don't mind. On my old roadster I had to replace handlebars for t-bars. On the new GT will I need to do the same or the original bars can be adjusted?
Thanks

Ok follow up question if you don't mind. On my old roadster I had to replace handlebars for t-bars. On the new GT will I need to do the same or the original bars can be adjusted?
Thanks
I have two options to try at this time. One is just to loosen the handlebar a bit and try with that adjustment. The other option is to install Chieftain / Roadmaster / Low Rider S 2" Pivoting Bar Risers and for that from other post information Rox Risers for R or TFC , you need to loosen 1/8 the brake/clutch lines to adjust them better and may fit or not, the electrical wires are kind of short.

Last edited:
If anyone has installed the Denali horn could you please post a picture of where and how you mounted it. Thanks in advance
I could not mount mine where I am I wanted (where catalytic box was). The compressor must be within 25 degrees of vertical which means it would hang down and hit when the shock compressed. Still looking for a place to mount the unit. I have split so can put compressor in one place and horn in another. There is no obvious location. Still hunting.

Back