I'd like to see that when you get it. I had a BSA CAFE racer that had the Siamese exhaust that had a setup like that and it sounded great. So far, not too many Raask owners out there... they have a cool header pipe setup but I heard it was not for sale....

I wish that my Rocket has more sound and if it will be more horsepower and tourque I`m not angry.
First I planed to buy a D&D. It`s not so expensive, people here in this board says it has a good sound and the output curve is very imposing.
http://www.newr3.com/html/d_and_d_exhaust.html
I aksed NewR3 and they said if I use the D&D I have to use for more horsepower and tourque the PC III or the tune boy, too.
But I like the look from the 3 pipes of the originals. They makes look the Triumph wide and extravagant.
So I think it is a good idea to change the cat box against a bypass and use TORs. But this is expensive and I heard that it will be very loud.
So would it be a good idea to change only the cat box against this bypass?
http://www.newr3.com/html/performance_pipe.html
It woud be the nice side effect that perhaps the police dont`t will check it.
Is there a silence in the cat box, too and how is the sound if I change the cat box against the bypass?
What is with the power and the tourque?
Is it recommend to use the PC III or tune boy, too?
Thank you.

Welcome Jim1963.

If you are worried about your Rocket being too loud you might want to start with just replacing the cat box with the bypass and then go from there. The Staintune system with their bypass provides a nice sound that is not too loud. You will pick up some power with just about every modification you make including just removing the cat box. The main reason why you would need to get a tuneboy or PCIII is to eliminate popping on deceleration. The PCIII is very good at that, the tuneboy has not come up with a surefire way to do it.

There are several examples of just about every system available in the multimedia library Link Removed

Thank you. But I can not find a bypass of the site of staintune
Link Removed

I looked the videos and heard the audio clips you recommend me.
Rocket with off road pipes & cat delete makes a very nice deep sound. Jardine too.
But staintune and Maddog is not my taste. They sounds not so deep.
I looked with google but I couldn´t find a clip with D&D.
Do you know a side?
What do you recommend me now? Is the sound from D&D deep like Jardine or Off Road pipes with cat delete?

The TuneBoy software can remove the pop on decel. Most of the pop comes from the middle cylinder and all you need to do is add some trim to the fuel for that cylinder.

Thanks Wayne!!

Do you know why they have the middle cylinder set differently? Is the ignition timing different on that cylinder also?

Just curious....

Tomo

A bit late but anyway;

I got a set of D&D with cat by pass for sale cheap. Used them for about 4000 km. Looks like new. They are not loud unless you open the throttle all the way. Then I would call them loud. Not HD with open pipes loud, but still loud.

I liked them since I could sneak back home late at nights without waking up the neighbours.

I also have a dyno test for 138hp and 219Nm on the back wheel with the D&D and Triumph standard program for aftermarket silencer as only mods.http://www.r3owners.net/showthread.php?t=367&page=2

Nope

W-T........ You're really not a red neck because you didn't apply any of the official red neck adhesive............ DUCT TAPE. I'll over look it this time but I'll be watching.

As to the comments about 3/3 or 3/2. My staintunes show a higher horsepower using 3/3 and even more using their CAT over the OEM. Aren't acronyms fun?

Back