It sucks. Secondaries are closed in each gear.

the standard tune

FYI you can download the tuneboy software and all of the tunes for free from the tuneboy site and compare.

Did you see

You are getting almost 100% in all gears up to 1700 RPMS ..Am I reading this correctly??? with the 20226 chart......then it drops off but by then you are there.....I am beginning to think that one needs to get on a dyno to compare the charts with the stats on the dyno..

My seat of the pants is that ....this is a more while ride..20226 than before as stock....not to say that is I used the stock setup on the my new no cat and tors...it might be even better...your comments??

Of course my Viper always ran better after a good wax job!!!:confused:

FB

Just some more

On an open system ..no cat box and off the road pipes..tors.....you are not pushing a lot of stuffing in the cat and stock muffler.....so when you take off..give it the all..then back off..as the torque comes on at 1700 .......??????.........

Maybe you needed all the secondaries open to PUSH through the Cat box and stock mufflers....... to get it going..and then get the torque?????

IWhat do ya think??

FB:rolleyes:

I think closing the secondaries is Triumph's way of compensating for the increased air flow with the cat and stock exhaust removed. So you gain some noise and that's it.

You need to get Tuneboy and forget jacking with the stock tunes.

Back