Tuneecu registration

bigredbird

Standard Bore
Ride
Triumph Trident
Hi everyone,

I just bought the license through the app using my paypal and updated my license on the app, however I am not able to register my bike at all. If anyone knows how to help with this issue, please let me know!

Hi everyone,

I just bought the license through the app using my paypal and updated my license on the app, however I am not able to register my bike at all. If anyone knows how to help with this issue, please let me know!
What scares me is tune ecu has access to all files on your device....has anyone had problems?

Hi everyone,

the license activation is not instant, it may take up to 48hours. If you are worried about tuneecu having access to your personal device then get a cheap android tablet from amazon or something. Thats what I did, I got cheap 11inch android tablet from amazon. screen is bigger and no chance pressing wrong button on tuneccu to screw up something else.

What scares me is tune ecu has access to all files on your device....has anyone had problems?
I have no issue with tuneecu have access to all files, as I bought a cheap tablet specifically for the task. The only files will be tuneecu.
I do, however, have an issue with PayPal needing a copy of my licence just so I can pay for the ap!
I have been in touch with Alain and he only accepts PayPal. Welcome to the NWO.
"No one shall be able to buy or sell lest he have the mark of the beast."

I have no issue with tuneecu have access to all files, as I bought a cheap tablet specifically for the task. The only files will be tuneecu.
I do, however, have an issue with PayPal needing a copy of my licence just so I can pay for the ap!
I have been in touch with Alain and he only accepts PayPal. Welcome to the NWO.
"No one shall be able to buy or sell lest he have the mark of the beast."
leonardo-dicaprio-clapping.gif

I bought both and decided after a custom tune on my Roadster that I didn't need them. I plan to list them in classifieds soon, in case anyone is interested.
How old are they and are all parts there including the bung? I'm looking at getting the system for my roadster.

Back