tune ecu tune not downloading

Rocket_Rider

Supercharged
Ride
Rocket 3 Touring 2018
hi all,

Last ditch effort for help before going to dealer..... I flashed the nels full remap tune in resources but bike didn't like it.

Now when I try to flash any other tune it says its done but when I read the ecu it's some weird set of tables that doesn't match any tune I have on file. I've also got the sensor error code p0031 and it won't clear?

Anyone got an idea what happened? I'm not getting any errors when I read or download, just doesn't seem to actually be reprogramming?

I've attached what I have named the unknown map for reference

Attachments

• 20368Map_unknown%0A.hex
    282.2 KB · Views: 17
BUMP!
I have been running the Power-Tripp tune in my 2012 R3T for years now and out of interest decided to read the ECU
It read the exact same tune you have posted above, minus any error codes.
Bike has been running fine, same as it always has... hesitant to re-flash the ECU.
Surely this is not right... that's 2 different tunes reading the same map WTF!

BUMP!
I have been running the Power-Tripp tune in my 2012 R3T for years now and out of interest decided to read the ECU
It read the exact same tune you have posted above, minus any error codes.
Bike has been running fine, same as it always has... hesitant to re-flash the ECU.
Surely this is not right... that's 2 different tunes reading the same map WTF!
I don’t know but suspect if in closed loop the bike tries to adjust? Not sure.... I’ve just had the biked sorted and dynoed the ecu has power tripps tune and the power commander has been trimmed. I’m getting 118hp at the wheel and 157torque.... it’s good but not brilliant.

I tried to run the nels fullremap tune but my bike was getting severe hesitancy and backfiring.... Cleary not suitable for my setup which is TORs RAMAIR and a crossover pipe from Paul Bryant in NZ.

for the time being I’m not in a hurry to mess with it further but I can’t for the life of me work out how I’m not getting similar numbers to a roadster once it derestricted and tuned... it’s the same friggin engine!

Attachments

• 86C03CC4-53F3-4DFE-94D6-58F99B38E3AC.jpeg
    86C03CC4-53F3-4DFE-94D6-58F99B38E3AC.jpeg
    229.1 KB · Views: 9
I don't understand how two different bikes running 2 different setups and tunes would adjust to exactly the same, surely there would be some difference between the two readings of the ECU.

Back