HH pads, no need to change anything else: Rotors are great, Lines are braided steel.

HH will stop the rocket in a shockingly effective manner :p

I've now added that to my list! Good to know. :thumbsup:

So I didnt have much luck in the resource section. However i did find 2 tunes off of the Tuneecu website that might just work with the ru2780's only! Once i have access to a battery tender ill give them a try

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180817-232814_TuneECU.jpg
    Screenshot_20180817-232814_TuneECU.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 4
I don't actually see the first 20773 tune on that list on the TuneECU site. Perhaps include a link.
Of course the very first thing you want to do is make a copy of the original tune from your bike and put it a safe place/places.
Then I use the compare function and study how the tune compares to your original to see if it safe to use and has changes you want to make before loading it on your bike.
It has been pointed out that the R3R_slip_grafted_onto_20773_base_hex file appears to be corrupted. Look at the timing tables.
Rick

I don't actually see the first 20773 tune on that list on the TuneECU site. Perhaps include a link.
Of course the very first thing you want to do is make a copy of the original tune from your bike and put it a safe place/places.
Then I use the compare function and study how the tune compares to your original to see if it safe to use and has changes you want to make before loading it on your bike.
It has been pointed out that the R3R_slip_grafted_onto_20773_base_hex file appears to be corrupted. Look at the timing tables.
Rick

The first tune appears to be the first one on the tuneecu site list for the roadster. There isn't a ton of info in the description so ill have to study the tables like you said.
Good call on the corrupted file! I didn't even download that map under the assumption it was for slip-on exhaust setups lol safety first though

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180818-063815_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180818-063815_Chrome.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 5
Search the forum for Charles Bozonier Nels Tune.... I tried to upload it but it wont accept it.
I just got a new Roadster and so far I have the Ramair, craftride black engine guards and pegs, Black Tbars, signal minder, XL flyscreen, used rear dresser bars I am going to black out, carpenter sidewinder in black is ordered, oz claw and Black Rocket III radiator grill on the way. Future plans are upgraded suspension and more carpenters

Back