Big 'Ol Triple

.020 Over
Ride
2018 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster
I'm fairly new to the site, but I've been reading that the stock tune runs a bit lean.

If anyone could point me in the direction of a better tune that would be great!

Triple ru2780's and stock exhaust

@Claviger may be able to help ya?!
You are half way there, Amigo!
Were I you, I'd replace that OEM exhaust with something way better - even some TORs would be a huge improvement in making your beast run SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better!!!

@Claviger may be able to help ya?!
You are half way there, Amigo!
Were I you, I'd replace that OEM exhaust with something way better - even some TORs would be a huge improvement in making your beast run SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better!!!
I'm strapped for cash after pulling the trigger on the ozclaw :banghead:
I may take your advice and wait on the tune until i get some better pipes installed!

Take a look at the "Resource" section to see if an appropriate tune is there. If so use the compare function of TuneECU to study any changes.
Rick
You are the MAN! Didn't see the resource section till now. I feel like I'm getting somewhere now

I'm strapped for cash after pulling the trigger on the ozclaw :banghead:
I may take your advice and wait on the tune until i get some better pipes installed!

Too bad, Amigo. The Oz-claw is appearance, exhaust is better performance.
IMHO Only:
1) Air & Exhaust
2) Shocks
3) Tires
4) Lights
5) Everything else

Too bad, Amigo. The Oz-claw is appearance, exhaust is better performance.
IMHO Only:
1) Air & Exhaust
2) Shocks
3) Tires
4) Lights
5) Everything else
No buyers remorse here! Long story as to why i went for the ozclaw over other essentials lol I'm gonna save up for a Carpenters next season. Only a 6 hour drive

Before making anything go faster make sure it can also stop so brakes should be #1, no one ever does it but stopping is far more important than going fast.:D plus the Rocket brakes are pretty good.
I'm guessing new rotors and better pads is the way to go! Could I hassle you for a personal recommendation?

Back