You've put off this long: Triumph highway peg mounts and pegs still available

Joesmoe

IMOKUR2
Ride
Triumph: 2014 Rocket III Touring
For what are you waiting ?

All due credit to @Ishrub -

US eBay bargain 1 1/4" Triumph factory Adj. h'way peg mounts

These mounts are being sold by the Triumph Dealer in White Plains, New York.

And the matching pegs, both ChromeLine and Logo are still available. Hermy's is selling the ChromeLine for $60 through Amazon, and ordering direct through their site one can order the LOGO pegs for $120 including shipping.

I guess I didn't read the fine print, these did not come with the foot rest, just the chrome mounting clamps and support. Anyone got a lead on the foot pad that goes on the end of the support?

@Ishrub maybe?

The ones online are somewhat pricy...

I guess I didn't read the fine print, these did not come with the foot rest, just the chrome mounting clamps and support. Anyone got a lead on the foot pad that goes on the end of the support?

@Ishrub maybe?

The ones online are somewhat pricy...
As per Paul's post the best price is for the 'Chromeline' version from Amazon but a few other sellers are appearing on eBay. The Triumph Logo h'way pegs are a silly price. But they are just a stock peg fitting that will take aftermarket Streamliner Style Black or Chrome Foot Pegs For Harley V-Rod Dyna 02-13 Indian 99-13 ones like I have posted below. Even have 3 stripes. Just remove the provided male clevis type mount and use the Triumph one.

And the matching pegs, both ChromeLine and Logo are still available. Hermy's is selling the ChromeLine for $60 through Amazon, and ordering direct through their site one can order the LOGO pegs for $120 including shipping.
Motorcycle Chrome Black Male Mount Foot Pegs Pedals Footrest For Harley-Davidson | eBay

Or Black

Or choose another style.

Highway Crash Bar Foot Pegs Footrests Male Mount Clamps For Harley Motorcycle | eBay

Back