YES INDEED - Lush "street cams" fit with real life

IMG_0641.JPG ****in4 beautiful. Timing could not be better. Monday spent in Hospital with wife's brother. He made it. Yesterday morning mom died. Today cams came in. Taking care of my dad who is doing rather well all things considered. This made my day thanks Ness. Still need a canned tune but no rush. Figure around the first of the month will get started. Just made my day. Dog tired and worn out but still made me smile.
Sorry to hear your sad news . I can see that many of the folks on here are at that stage in life when you lose loved ones and I am sorry that you are having to go through so much all at once. Your posts have made me smile and have given me good insights and it did make me smile a bit when you switched between tragedy and new cams..... Sometimes you need that distraction to get through the day. Peace

Wow what a post and events all at once. You will miss your Mum in many ways and you will enjoy the memories especially when you get her to the West Coast for that final parting!

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss Sonny.

You will need to take some time to find that rock and maybe you should take your dad along too.

Gald that your cams arrived.

And your wife's brother is doing good.

Cheers Chris.

IMG_0641.JPG ****in4 beautiful. Timing could not be better. Monday spent in Hospital with wife's brother. He made it. Yesterday morning mom died. Today cams came in. Taking care of my dad who is doing rather well all things considered. This made my day thanks Ness. Still need a canned tune but no rush. Figure around the first of the month will get started. Just made my day. Dog tired and worn out but still made me smile.
God Bless and all of our prayers.

Back