YES INDEED - Lush "street cams" fit with real life

Excellent!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks for all of that Sonny, looking forward to the seat of the pants test:cool:

Hoopla

Got good and drunk. Gave my girlfriend a good Brush . IMG_0720.JPG :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

@sonny , I see your up and running. You get her tuned yet? I look forward to meeting you in MV! I unfortunately will be leaving as most are getting there due to work scheduling stuff.

@sonny , I see your up and running. You get her tuned yet? I look forward to meeting you in MV! I unfortunately will be leaving as most are getting there due to work scheduling stuff.
Not yet. Tune is set for the 8th of June. Really looking forward to getting it done.:):):):):):):) I'm looking at showing up Thursday afternoon. My room will not be available until Friday afternoon. Got a room until Monday at 11:00 am. Figure show up Thursday afternoon and just get good and drunk. Crash in the parking lot and make the best of it.:p:p:p:p:p:p:pEx-Marines can sleep anywhere if drunk enough.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Ain't worried about it. Figure it is just about the ride and nothing else. Have sleep in some strange places in my time. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Back