Worlds Greatest Sporting Event

The time is on us the greatest, largest(nothing else comes close) sporting event in the World is here, good luck to all the English speaking nations(includes Australia:p).
I know MC who is one of if not the best ref in the World left to go to Saudi Arabia therefore removing himself from the competition but a World Cup without a British ref WTF especially when you have third world soccer nations like Iran,Japan, USA having referees picked.
It would be like if you ever had a world championship for basketball and no American official was selected.
it is the players I feel for when the heavy weights like Germany , Brazil , England get paired up with refs who cannot handle the big boys, now Eglin AFB in Fwb FL has a big multi base football(soccer) tournaments this weekend so I will be out on the field keeping the boys in line.:D

I'd rather have my back waxed than sit down and watch guys running around kicking a round ball.

Real football involves helmets, pads, and a elongated ball.......:D

Screenshot_2018-06-20-19-18-35.png

Screenshot_2018-06-20-19-17-41.png

I know its the same as the previous post but this is a much more simple version - youse can now argue over whether the Association Football supporters or the NFL fans need the simple one ;):thumbsup::roll:

I've tried to watch handegg and just find it chronic, so stop start it's unreal. Footy is dynamic and exciting to watch.

Don't get me wrong the play acting side of football pissed me off no end but not all players/teams are like that.

Love football, long suffering St Mirren season ticket holder :inlove

Back