Largest Sponsor'd Triumph Event

www.barbermuseum.org

Here you go Ian vintage Days at Barbers, this will be my fourth year in a row , Paul (TO Rocket) is bringing a few old bikes down from Canada.
Great three days every bike you can think of plus my favourite the BlackShadow, tons of vendors, motorbike races, 100year old bikesw racing-slow but still racing, this year it will have the largest moroorbike swap meet in the USA plus a motorbike auction.
This is like the muslim boys going to mecca if you own or love triumphs.

Last edited:
Oct 5-7, they have a big sign at the front gate--poles not allowed.
Does that include log carrying Scots or just ones with cabers?;):D:D:roll::roll::roll:

upload_2018-9-15_11-27-31.png

LdcvkvsU8BhfsrufRR1sYpNkihH7ozs_WMPT-4aWLv0.jpg

Three Americans to lift a wee log, and look at that extremely well built Russian woman one log all by herself:eek: now is that erotic or what.
I wonder which among the three Americans has four arms and where they are now? He could make a fortune picking fruit.;):D

Although 'erotic' is not a word that conjures in my mind, but yes I would rather spend a night in bed with a fat Russian woman in a dress, than a fat Scotsman in one! At least she could leave her 'pole' outside. ;):eek:

Last edited:
Ill be there Thursday (touring the museum) and Friday. If you get there early Friday morning you can usually get some good deals on goods at the Triumph USA display. Saturday sucks as there are way too many people!

Back