Worlds Greatest Sporting Event

I learned in my 20s that there is a thin line between hard and stupid. Those rugby guys have definitely crossed it.

My 3 year old loves kicking the soccer ball. I work with him playing catch. If I had to choose between watching soccer or golf I would turn the TV off.

Golf is fun to watch . . . if ya golf and understand how truly difficult it is.

I have 2 sweeps running at the moment..1st one ive picked Spain, 2nd ive picked Mexico, my mate picked Germany and i asked him if he would take my 2 teams for his 1 team....he told me to go and fvk myself which i expected thinking about the deal i offered:laugh:

I have 2 sweeps running at the moment..1st one ive picked Spain, 2nd ive picked Mexico, my mate picked Germany and i asked him if he would take my 2 teams for his 1 team....he told me to go and fvk myself which i expected thinking about the deal i offered:laugh:
Mexico won't make it past their 4th game, you watch:D

I'm at a bbq joint and a soccer game is on. It's the Por folks vs those with ESP. I would think the esp guys would be better knowing what is coming next but not so. It kind of looks like a larger version of basketball you play with your feet.

35376817_2240436542663839_6418743424605749248_n.jpg

come on Lupe give them some credit:DI have sent a message to FIFA to ask them to have water breaks every two minutes, tell the players to slow down to a walking pace, and make every goal worth 100,000 points and make the game last four hours that way most Americans would go ape **** over the game.

Back