Worlds Greatest Sporting Event

scot in exile

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket
The time is on us the greatest, largest(nothing else comes close) sporting event in the World is here, good luck to all the English speaking nations(includes Australia:p).
I know MC who is one of if not the best ref in the World left to go to Saudi Arabia therefore removing himself from the competition but a World Cup without a British ref WTF especially when you have third world soccer nations like Iran,Japan, USA having referees picked.
It would be like if you ever had a world championship for basketball and no American official was selected.
it is the players I feel for when the heavy weights like Germany , Brazil , England get paired up with refs who cannot handle the big boys, now Eglin AFB in Fwb FL has a big multi base football(soccer) tournaments this weekend so I will be out on the field keeping the boys in line.:D

Italy is not in... I don't care about the World Cup... so my hope is with Germany. But I will not watch any of the matches by choice.

The time is on us the greatest, largest(nothing else comes close) sporting event in the World is here, good luck to all the English speaking nations(includes Australia:p).
I know MC who is one of if not the best ref in the World left to go to Saudi Arabia therefore removing himself from the competition but a World Cup without a British ref WTF especially when you have third world soccer nations like Iran,Japan, USA having referees picked.
It would be like if you ever had a world championship for basketball and no American official was selected.
it is the players I feel for when the heavy weights like Germany , Brazil , England get paired up with refs who cannot handle the big boys, now Eglin AFB in Fwb FL has a big multi base football(soccer) tournaments this weekend so I will be out on the field keeping the boys in line.:D

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I reckoned this to be about the Isle!!!
The TRUE greatest sporting event!
Laughing2.gif

The BBC did a great analysis of the World Cup. Using stats and graphs to prove who would win. They concluded that:

"Belgium will win the World Cup.
Unless they don't."

They could be right. Unless they are wrong.

Back