Worlds Greatest Sporting Event

Not interested in men wearing shorts or tights, chasing balls or eggs. I can't believe 8 pages have been wasted and no one has mentioned my favorite sport to watch...

Women's Beach Volleyball! :inlove:inlove:inlove:evil:

a28af5edc6b88432533f10c1030cdb0d.jpg
181752079.jpg
maxresdefault1.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Anyone but England please.

Not out of any form of discord towards the English. I just can't stand hearing ceeunts gushing and creaming their pants over it very time I turn on my telly or radio for the next 4 fecking years.

Not interested in men wearing shorts or tights, chasing balls or eggs. I can't believe 8 pages have been wasted and no one has mentioned my favorite sport to watch...

Women's Beach Volleyball! :inlove:inlove:inlove:evil:

a28af5edc6b88432533f10c1030cdb0d.jpg
181752079.jpg
maxresdefault1.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
The only reason that you like beach volleyball is that the women eat next to nothing so more food for you on a date.
Anyone but England please.

Not out of any form of discord towards the English. I just can't stand hearing ceeunts gushing and creaming their pants over it very time I turn on my telly or radio for the next 4 fecking years.

I know I know but who do you want England or France not really much of a choice:banghead: but the only choice we have(if England beat Croatia) now if those from down south win it will be a big boost for the whole Island and just getting some fat little bastard off their arse and outside playing cannot be a bad thing.

I'm an anyone but Buffalo guy myself in most sports, #1, it's always a sure bet, and #2, I love tormenting my friends who are fans.

Most records will be broken, but only Buffalo could go to the Superbowl 4 consecutive times, and lose every single one.

Back