White racing stripes

V = C * W3.3333 + f(W)
C -- the speed of light ~3 x 108 meters per second.
W -- the warp factor
V -- velocity through space

A note there Mr. GURU,
that C is the speed of light in a vacuum. :p
299 792 458 m / s

A note there Mr. GURU,
that C is the speed of light in a vacuum. :p
299 792 458 m / s
Yes my son @1olbull you are starting to understand the benefits of a warp field. Thrust is due to the Quantum Vacuum (the quantum state with the lowest possible energy) behaving like propellant ions behave in a MagnetoHydroDynamics drive. (a method electrifying propellant and then directing it with magnetic fields to push a spacecraft in the opposite direction)

:D

Yes my son @1olbull you are starting to understand the benefits of a warp field. Thrust is due to the Quantum Vacuum (the quantum state with the lowest possible energy) behaving like propellant ions behave in a MagnetoHydroDynamics drive. (a method electrifying propellant and then directing it with magnetic fields to push a spacecraft in the opposite direction)

A butter knife would not spread that crap! :eek: :rolleyes:
Best get yourself a spatula! :roll: :whitstling:

:roll: :roll: :roll:
So then you are:
A field living in a vacuum!
Seems appropriate to me! :roll: :p
This is generally caused by cheating on drag races!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :p

BTW - I watched The Martian last night and they had to create an explosion in order to create a force in the vacuum of space . . . and we all know movies are always right!

Back