White racing stripes

nolton

Living Legend
Ride
2009 black standard
Would one of you that have the racing stripes please measure the width of the stripes on all 3 parts, front finder, tank and rear finder also please measure the space between on the same 3 parts, please?

I have a friend wanting to do a custom paint job.

Thanks.

Would one of you that have the racing stripes please measure the width of the stripes on all 3 parts, front finder, tank and rear finder also please measure the space between on the same 3 parts, please?

I have a friend wanting to do a custom paint job.

Thanks.

Measured on my '14 Roadster:

Stripe width / spacing
Front: 2.0 cm / 1.0 cm
Tank: 5.0 cm / 2.3 cm
Rear: 3.5 cm / 2.0 cm

Got photos measuring the front and tank before my battery died.

Attachments

• 20151124_200126.jpg
    20151124_200126.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 20151124_200223.jpg
    20151124_200223.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 8
I just used vehicle wrap to put the stripes on my bike, you can get any colour and its easy to apply and remove/change if you want, trying to learn how to wrap entire tanks etc. The stuff we used was 3M brand (mainly because we got it free) and there's heap of "how to" videos on YouTube. If your just after racing stripes this works, still waiting for some fine pin-striping for mine to finish.
Pinstripes003.jpg

I just used vehicle wrap to put the stripes on my bike, you can get any colour and its easy to apply and remove/change if you want, trying to learn how to wrap entire tanks etc. The stuff we used was 3M brand (mainly because we got it free) and there's heap of "how to" videos on YouTube. If your just after racing stripes this works, still waiting for some fine pin-striping for mine to finish.
Pinstripes003.jpg

Looks good.
This bike is getting repaired so paint is happening anyway.
Please post pics when it's done.

Back