Which saddlebags to use with easy brackets??

Detachable Cs4 saddlebags for custom & cruisers. Universal, waterproof motorcycle bags.

I cannot tell you enough of how awesome these bags are. Made to order, it was about 20 extra dollars to have aluminum reinforcement on mounting side and bottom. The leather is thick as all hell. The locks actually work and they send you 6 copies of the keys. These were bought as a replacement for the Triumph ones I had, because I went down in May and now the OEM bags are $950.00USD. So, I shopped around and found these. They shipped from Belgium for $370.00USD. I don't think I've made a better cost to quality ratio purchase for my girl in the over 5 years I've had her. I wish all companies i deal with were like this one. I literally just installed them this past week, so no pics. If you're interested I'll grab some tomorrow. (Las Vegas time)

t_1%20a.jpg

Look very interesting. Did you get them with the Easy brackets or the CS4 quick release system?

Detachable Cs4 saddlebags for custom & cruisers. Universal, waterproof motorcycle bags.

I cannot tell you enough of how awesome these bags are. Made to order, it was about 20 extra dollars to have aluminum reinforcement on mounting side and bottom. The leather is thick as all hell. The locks actually work and they send you 6 copies of the keys. These were bought as a replacement for the Triumph ones I had, because I went down in May and now the OEM bags are $950.00USD. So, I shopped around and found these. They shipped from Belgium for $370.00USD. I don't think I've made a better cost to quality ratio purchase for my girl in the over 5 years I've had her. I wish all companies i deal with were like this one. I literally just installed them this past week, so no pics. If you're interested I'll grab some tomorrow. (Las Vegas time)

t_1%20a.jpg
I got a different model cs4, just the bags, for a bit less $$. I got these because k-drive, also in Belgium, disappeared. My k-drive bags were made of iparex, a really sturdy synthetic. I don't think my cs4 are iparex. Longride.be puts out iparex bags that look just like my k-drive. These mount with a click lock system bracket (same as k-drive) that I really liked. Lighter and more easy to deal with.

Look very interesting. Did you get them with the Easy brackets or the CS4 quick release system?
EZ brackets and they worked great! I couldn't recommend the aluminum reinforcement enough. These bags feel bulletproof, minus the Kevlar! And at a third of the Triumph bags?? I just couldn't believe how well made they are.

I mounted the Triumph saddle bags to the ezi brackets, bit of cutting and welding to do but not a big job, and the bags mount into the original bracket

IMG_5836.JPG
IMG_5841.JPG

Hi Ozrider, I have stock bags and frames and want to install easy bracket also. Do you happen to have a pic of them from the back? I'd like to see how you attached them. That's a nice set up.

Do you know if they will work with stock bags without the frames?
The front mount seems like it would be too close to the front of the bags and the mounting plate for the easy bracket would stick out past the bag.

Do you know it the bags would be ok without the frames?

Hi Ozrider, I have stock bags and frames and want to install easy bracket also. Do you happen to have a pic of them from the back? I'd like to see how you attached them. That's a nice set up.

The front mount seems like it would be too close to the front of the bags and the mounting plate for the easy bracket would stick out past the bag.

@R3Rx118 If you want a forum member to see and have a chance to comment on a specific query either PM them or add a '@' in front of their forum Name like this @ozrider . The advantage is that as you type it offers up members with those first few letters in their name to select from so you get the spelling and person correct. He will be notified that I mentioned him in post like you have now been.

@ozrider uses the ez brackets mounted with my quick Release sissy bar kit. He has a neat setup

I drilled the stock Triumph bags and bolted the ezzy brackets on. Work just fine.

@R3Rx118 If you want a forum member to see and have a chance to comment on a specific query either PM them or add a '@' in front of their forum Name like this @ozrider . The advantage is that as you type it offers up members with those first few letters in their name to select from so you get the spelling and person correct. He will be notified that I mentioned him in post like you have now been.

Noted....thanks! Forgot about that. :thumbsup:

Back