Which saddlebags to use with easy brackets??

aussierocket

.020 Over
Ride
2010 Roadster
I say they are a little small. Personally, I think bigger bags look better on the Rocket. I see there are many bags online so your work is cut out for you.

Hi All,

I have just order a set of easy brackets:

EasyBrackets Saddlebag Mounting System - Triumph Rocket III With or Without Backrest

Can anyone suggest some saddlebags that look good on the rocket 3 roadster and will suit these brackets?

Has anyone used these brackets before?

What about these saddle bags?

3 Buckle Harley Style 3mm thick Synthetic Leather saddle Bag SET

Thanks
Lots of forum members swear by EZ brackets, I got mine a couple of months ago and if I didn't have chrome cage guards around mine I would ditch the stock frames and attach stock panniers to them. Factory panniers are real leather but very expensive new >$1000 AUD but bargains come up on ebay and here. How much of a hurry are you in?

What is the outfit in your photo?

I had a set of Viking bags. Good for about 2 years before the latch leather cracked, and stared flopping around.

Attachments

• IMG_3033.JPG
    IMG_3033.JPG
    188.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2364.JPG
    IMG_2364.JPG
    432.7 KB · Views: 21
I too have the Viking bags with the quick release locking brackets for a couple years now. I really like them and have had no trouble with them but my bike is in the garage at night. Under $300 for it all said and done.

I I have used 3 sets of easy brackets and feel they are a great product.
I have also used several sets of River Road bags (extra large slant) with good results for inexpensive bags.

Detachable Cs4 saddlebags for custom & cruisers. Universal, waterproof motorcycle bags.

I cannot tell you enough of how awesome these bags are. Made to order, it was about 20 extra dollars to have aluminum reinforcement on mounting side and bottom. The leather is thick as all hell. The locks actually work and they send you 6 copies of the keys. These were bought as a replacement for the Triumph ones I had, because I went down in May and now the OEM bags are $950.00USD. So, I shopped around and found these. They shipped from Belgium for $370.00USD. I don't think I've made a better cost to quality ratio purchase for my girl in the over 5 years I've had her. I wish all companies i deal with were like this one. I literally just installed them this past week, so no pics. If you're interested I'll grab some tomorrow. (Las Vegas time)

t_1%20a.jpg

Lots of forum members swear by EZ brackets, I got mine a couple of months ago and if I didn't have chrome cage guards around mine I would ditch the stock frames and attach stock panniers to them. Factory panniers are real leather but very expensive new >$1000 AUD but bargains come up on ebay and here. How much of a hurry are you in?

What is the outfit in your photo?

It's an MZ 2 stroke. Getting my dog used to joy rides!

Back